We perform a number of pour-over filter coffee techniques
- Honduras (Sierra de Agalta)
Nutty/almond notes. Medium body.
- Tanzania (North Oldeani Estate)
Silky smooth with creamy-mouth feel. Honey and syrup notes throughout
- Sumatra (Mandheling Takengon Grade 1 - Triple Pick)
Full-bodied and really bold initially. Summer-ripe tomatoes come though as it cools. Sweet and juicy throughout.
- Kenya (Kairu AA Top)
Deep-dried fruit notes. Full bodied. Sweet and juicy berries.
- Burundi (Rohkaffee - AA)
Green apple! Tangy, sour notes, but not unpleasant. Full-bodied.
- Ethiopia (Bebeka Natural Geisha)
Blueberries. Smooth and rich. Really sweet when it cools.
- Guatemala (Flor del Rosano)
Fruity thoughout with hindt of summer berries. Floral finish. Medium body.